Monday, November 15, 2010

radically cray-tzy

SCREAMER. but we aren't even hardcore?!?!?!?!
Oh, well.
Beautiful man in a dream land.

"I had a dream that I killed a man, held his head in my hand"

Look at these funky weirdos jammin' out to us.


WTF? Is he even IN the band? He's not even playing any notes!!!!
These pix were not taken by me, or him. They were taken by Sam I am.

Edginess everywhere. Save us from this. All of the straightest people are becoming soOoOoO edgy.
The world must be coming to an end, yep, that's it. We have figured it out! What they have been telling
us for so many years is true. Maybe we should'a listened!

Highlight:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2010-10-21/music/sufjan-stevens-trades-his-christian-fans-for-actual-art/
/Highlight.
lolollololololozololzolzolzololz

No comments:

Post a Comment